This week we will look into a different area of securing your assets and information. When people hear securing your information; many think of data protection or IT security. However not only it is essential to secure your data on the electronic device or the web, personal and confidential information is also transmitted as a hard copy (paper based). Many organisations have confidential contracts, financial information, human resources information and many other departments that use the form of hard copy to transmit data. This type of transmission is used in all types of businesses from the Government, NHS, Logistics and Transport Industry, Aviation Industry, Fashion Industry, and many more. Looking at the type of information most businesses or industries tend to send across as hard copy it is essential to ensure it is delivered to the right person without the breach of the sensitive data.
The old method of sending the documents in a brown envelope with the excessive use of sticky tape just does not cut it nowadays. It is very easy to rip the brown envelope read or even make copies of the documents and place them in a new brown envelope and forward the documents to the original receiver. It does not take a lot of time to carry out this process and is very cheap to buy a brown envelope which looks similar to the one the sender had used.
This is why Mega Fortris have introduced the tamper evident document bags which allow you to transport your documents without the worry of them being breached or copied during the delivery process. These bags can also be used to deliver cash.
The Tamper Evident bags come in a range of customizable bags that can be easily and securely sealed and show clear signs of tampering when security is breached. Bag designs are unique and not easily copied and the material used is tough enough to withstand normal handling yet delicate enough to trigger tell-tale signs when tampered with. The bags are made to be highly user-friendly in application and handling with TE Bags made from 100% recyclable plastic.
Customer specific modifications are available for various applications that include cash deposits and cash-in-transit, con- dential and sensitive documents, police and forensic evidence, duty-free shopping bag.
- Custom made TE Bags are available with Multiple Receipts with tear-o ﬀ perforations and individual serial numbering.
- Easy-to-handle bags and self-adhesive strips come with clear and simple sealing closure instructions.
- Printing to edges on TE Bags prevents cutting and re-sealing of the sides.
- Alphanumeric Bar Code and Serial Number with matching receipt.
- Matte white address panels can be written on using normal ball point pen.
- Optional consignment pocket to hold accompanying shipping documents.
- Proprietary double-sided welding to prevent side cutting and resealing.
- TE Bags are made of Co-ex ﬁ lm which is resistant to oil, water and rough handling, and is 100% recyclable.
- Hidden tamper-evident markings are revealed when the security tape is tampered with.